The Forest Apothecary serves as an ecclectic online compilation of some of my herbal recipes, plant ponderings and insights.

I hope you find my notes here useful and enjoyable.

~ Green Blessings ~

Rosemary Seeds Started

Wanted to post a quick update on my progress. I located some seeds I didn't plant last season, and will try to sprout them inside for the garden this spring. Didn't do many, but hopeful they will sprout and bring some much needed spring cheer. It's still so cold outside, and even a slight chance of snow this weekend. I've also been working on a rosemary inspired watercolor faerie, and planning a rosemary healing balm. Green Blessings all.

...Hope

...Nurture

Ground ivy in my snail planter... a sign of spring? :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Can't wait to see your faerie, hugs and smoochies xoxox

    ReplyDelete